Mase Generators marine gensets are specificaly designed and manufactured for installation on-board boats. The diesel generators assure shipbuilders and end users easy installation with hight efficiency and performance. Designed for the special demands of the marine environment, Mase Generators marine gensets feature low sound levels and very low emissions.
The Gen-set control panel was designed to include, in one single panel, the switches, control devices and the protection devices. The Components are following :
Engine cut-off module for automatic stop of engine in case high water temperature, low oil pressure, high alternator temparture.
- Start-stop button
- Breaker for protection against of overload or short circuit
- Thermal switch for D.C. electric circuit.
- Easy access in case of maintenance to the feeding system and lubrication, of the sea/water pump and the air filter.
- Safety stop in case of low oil pressure
- Safety stop in case high water/exhaust gas temperature
- Oil and fuel filters of easy access
- Synchronous, 4 poles, brush less self-excited, electronic voltage regulator ( AVR)
- Rotor and stator coated with epoxy resin against external agents.
- Rotor dynamically balanced.
- Insulation class H.
A new project engineering design with a structure of a draw piece of aluminum supporting, painted aluminum panels type 5754 of high resistance to external agents. Good accessibility inside canopy, makes maintenances services more easy.
The cooling of the engine is based on a closed inner flow of coolant. The System is based on a cupronickel heat exchanger seawater/coolant type, where the thermal exchange occurs between coolant and seawater. Two separate pumps contribute to the flow of the coolant and the sea water.